Having trouble finding good employees?
Many businesses have called on us to help! We have a great reputation for matching qualified employees to a variety of job descriptions.
How we can help you
- Job Analysis: We will analyze tasks and find an employee suited to your job.
- Applicant Screening: We will screen individuals and determine strengths and abilities.
- Job Site Training: Our Employment Support Specialists train at the worksite for the skills needed to perform the required tasks.
- Ongoing Support: Our Employment Support Specialists are available to meet your and the employee’s expectations.
- Tax Credits: We can assist you in applying for Work Opportunity Tax Credits, a federal tax incentive for hiring people with disabilities.
Supported Community Employment on Location
Black Hills Works has business partnerships where crews of participants are led by a support staff to complete needed services on location. Hotel housekeeping, janitorial, and assembly and packaging are a few examples of the types of services these crews provide. Assessment, training, and ongoing support are the benefits of this vocational option.
BH Services, a branch of the Black Hills Works family, provides job opportunities for adults with disabilities as it fulfills federal contracts. Many of these contracts are based at Ellsworth Air Force Base. We support the postal service center, official mail center, supply store, commissary, food services at Raider Café, and janitorial needs.
We also have a contract with the Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, NE. We support the commissary and food service at King Dining Facility, along with rehabilitation services and transportation services to the employees in Omaha.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program is a federal income tax credit program encouraging employers to hire individuals in certain targeted groups that have a variety of employment barriers.
To learn more how about the advantages of hiring employees with disabilities, please contact a Black Hills Works Employment Services Specialist at 605-343-4550.